Header

Mrs. King at Home About Mrs. King Contact Mrs. King Mrs. King's Music Class HOME Image Map

Snap! Clap! Pat! Stomp!

Kindergartners are becoming experts at body percussion.  After learning several songs with snapping, clapping, patting and stomping students were able to perform "Charlie Over the Ocean" in four parts!  Way to go!!!  Next students read a music chart with symbols for body percussion.  The pictures below show students creating their own body percussion pieces and performing them in groups.  Teachers who are interested can go HERE.  Click downloads and then scroll down to "Body Percussion". 




2 comments:

  1. I have to say I am LOVING reading your blog! What great ideas. Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the activities shown on this blog. I like how you think outside the box and make music fresh and new, I would have never thought about it.

    ReplyDelete