Header

Mrs. King at Home About Mrs. King Contact Mrs. King Mrs. King's Music Class HOME Image Map

Making May Musical Linky Party

http://totallytunedinteacher.blogspot.com/2015/05/making-may-musical-linky-party.html
Today I am linking up with the Totally Tuned In Teacher for a linky party.  Thanks Tina for hosting this great link-up before the next Teachers Pay Teachers sale!  Check out her blog for more blog posts featuring great products.
 
1.  A Resource from My Store I am Excited to Sell:  Peter and the Wolf Workstations
 
I love teaching Peter and the Wolf and have been combining some resources in my classroom to put together as a set of workstations.  Here it is!  In this set you get
Peter and the Wolf Color by Note  Kids love to do these and I love that they get a little extra practice identifying notes.  My older students rarely get a chance to color so they really seem to enjoy these activities. 
Peter and the Wolf Crowns  -I must admit that I love these so much that I use them more often for a small group activity or whole group dramatization than I do as workstations.  They work as a workstation though.  You may want to do some pre-cutting if your rotation time is limited. 
Peter and the Wolf Cut and Tell  -Perfect for rotating through workstations.  This worksheet asks students to read the story of Peter and the Wolf and then glue the matching pictures beside each sentence. 
Peter and the Wolf Dabber Activities  --Seriously may run my dabbers dry this year!  This dabber set ask students to match the characters with the instruments that play their theme. 
Peter and the Wolf Flap Book  -I had a parent tell me that her son loved this book SO much that has nearly worn it out!  *giggle*  I love when that happens!
 
Get the whole set separately at each of the links above or get the set here:  Peter and the Wolf Workstations
 
2.  A Resource that I am Excited to Buy:  Favorite Folk Songs Leading Ladies
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Favorite-Folk-Songs-BUNDLE-Leading-Ladies-15-Song-Teacher-Kit-1828356
It seems that I don't own EVERYTHING that David Row has in his store.  At least not yet!  LOL.  My kiddos love the songs in his Favorite Folk Song series and I love the format in which they are presented.  Although they were designed as a bulletin board, I use them as instructional tools.  Can't wait to try these.

3.  A Clipart Item on my Wishlist:  Music Kids by Dancing Crayon Designs
 
I don't even know what I am going to do with them yet!  :-)  Just gotta have them! 
 
The big TeachersPayTeachers sale is May 5-6.  Use the code THANKYOU to save 28% on most items in my store!

 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment