1. Elsa. Yep, that's her. I bought her mostly because my daughter lives and breathes Frozen, but also because I thought she might be fun to put in the lobby where parents will pick up programs. I don't think I'm going to do that now. I think everyone will touch her. I don't want her broken!
2. Christmas Decorations-leftover from my bulletin board in the hallway.
3. Folders of Stuff-papers sorted by days, papers to grades, manipulatives, etc..
4. Plates-Seriously. I have a thing for plates. The red and blue ones with the star are from a patriotic concert that I did. We used them as practice plates before we got our snowflake plates in. First graders are doing a plate routine to "Let it Go". (Thus...the Elsa I was considering.)
5. Kleenex - Because teaching in an elementary school this time of the year is like swimming in a slime pond of germs.
6. A Pickle and a Cookie - No. I am not pregnant, but the art teacher recognized my stress level topping out earlier this week and bought me a Diet Mt. Dew (my favorite!) and a cookie. The pickle is from our concession stand. It seemed like a good idea.
7. Apparently I like to have a variety of drink choices available at all times. *giggle*
8. Concert Book - For each concert/performance I create a binder to hold music, seating charts, special parts, etc... If I lose this, the show will NOT go on. :-)