Header

Mrs. King at Home About Mrs. King Contact Mrs. King Mrs. King's Music Class HOME Image Map

Music in Our Schools Month Bulletin Board

I love Music in Our Schools Month!  I also love taking every opportunity to brag on my awesome students!  This month I have the large bulletin board in the main hallway and decided to borrow the title of our spring concert's finale, Music Matters, for the board.  The plate rainbow contains pictures from music class, assemblies, concerts and other performances over the last few years.  The flowers contain quotes about why music matters from choir members.  You can scroll down to the previous post to read their thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. This board is great! I love Teresa Jenning's works. My kids do too. Where did you find the information that you put on the flowers at the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This board looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete