Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Can it already been creeping up on July?!  I've been creating a few new things for the classroom.  I hope to post them soon! :-)  I've been inspired by some great ideas on Pinterest and have been working on some new bulletin board kits to add to Bulletin Boards for the Music Classroom.

I'm really looking forward to doing Star Spangled Banner centers with third graders this year.  Due to my maternity leave last year I didn't get to this awesome unit.  I'm also looking forward to adding more activities with our two iPads.  Look for our new project on Donor's Choose soon!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see how you use your iPads. I SO want one, but we just splurged on a new laptop for me, so I have to wait. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...